• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

whose board has the most voltage options?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

clash

I currently have a A7N8X which has a limit of 1.75 on my 1800tbred. I Have not been happy with the limitations, or the flakeyness of this board. So i am looking for a replacement.

I need to know from users of other makes of MB what the voltage tops out as in the bios of their boards. Also, please list any shortcomings the board has.

Appreciate your time...

epox 8rda+ can have the v up to 2.2 for vcore, 2.9 for dimm, no option for vdd.......... no fan on northbridge, no heatsink on south. I have an Antec 480 watts True Power, with no case fan, 2 CDROM drives, 1 tornado, 1 hard drive, 1 AGP, 1 PCI (sound card), no floppy, it reads my 5 volt line as 4.48-4-54, don't know why. I'm testing it further to see if it is TRUELY the MB or the PSU. If anybody has any suggestion let me know. FSB can go to 250.....I might have forgotten something.

I have 1.0V to 2.1V with the bios flash. yes i know not many boards have this many options, and yall might be drooling over this, but, voltage, thats about all. no multis,no dividers, no nothin. he he. demonstrates my perfect grammer skilz. if my la teacher were here now,.................

Abit all the way!

Most boards have high settings.

Mine is kd7-raid:
vcore - up to 2.325 in .025 increments
vdimm - up to 3.25
no option for vdd
NB with hsf
Uses optionally the p4 power supply output for added power stability.

Very stable, reads all 5 bits for the cpu multiplier, i.e. unlocks tbred and barton.

I am very happy with this board. Doesn't have /6 divider though

The 8rda3+ from epox will have vdd option up to 2.0v in the bios.

It should be here soon, I hope. I think it will have the most voltage options, but I'm not really sure.

I don't know the ranges offhand, but the nf7-s (2.0) has a LOT of voltage options. Probably the most available, that's abit's style.

I will secord abit for voltage options. I have the NF7 2.0 and it has all the volts i'll ever need :)

the Epox boards have some good voltage options, 3.1vdimm 2.2vcore. some of them have agp voltage but not on mine.

Back