• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why is it so so addictive???

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

racecar12

System 4 now online:D
KT7A-R+1333 t'ibird

I can't believe this m/b is really still alive after all the abuse I have put it through:D cpu vmoded in several different configs, 5v moded>and reversed, frozen....about the only thing I havn't done is submerge the system. And it really would not suprize me if it is one of my most sucessesful crunchers. Now set 9x150 but probably wont beat out my [email protected]:cool:

Cy

SETI, and other distributed projects, are easy to participate in...just set up the client and away you go. It's also easy to increas your output by tweaking, running clc or buying/adding machines. In sports you can't just add more skill or a higher jump (regardless of what the shoe companies say!).

Men and women, old and young can compete equally. :)

Cy

OP
racecar12

racecar12

Peer pressure, maybe, but I think that is more subliminal.....LOL

With sys4 now online, I am guessing very liberaly, 150wu's/wk:cool:

Yodums

Hey off topic but, nice cooling rig, but is your radiator being cooled? because I don't it being cooled :/

Yodums

OP
racecar12

racecar12

Yodums said:
Hey off topic but, nice cooling rig, but is your radiator being cooled? because I don't it being cooled :/

Yodums
The case is designed and setup with negative pressure using the radiator as the main source or air intake. Works pretty good. CPU load temps on overvolted XP are less than 10c above ambient.:cool:

OP
racecar12

racecar12

I guess some days are better than others:cool: I gave my neighbor a pll 400 about a year ago and he saw what I was doing with seti and allowed my to install seti, under me, on his system.

So that makes sys5:cool: