• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why Newegg Why!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Onizuka

Placed an order for a case 3 days ago since they never carried the case I really wanted. I go to look around today and they have the one I really really want >=(. My order is in Step #2, like preparing in warehouse or something. Think they would let me change my order? I emailed them but havent got a reply yet.

OP
Onizuka

Onizuka

Called them up, they told me its too late and I cant change my order. =( Man this sucks. Hmmm guess I could try selling case to make back some the money and order the one I originally wanted.

Miralcos

How did you call them? I can't find thier number anywhere. I guess I just need new glasses but other people have made remarks about not being able to find thier phone number.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Miralcos said:
How did you call them? I can't find thier number anywhere. I guess I just need new glasses but other people have made remarks about not being able to find thier phone number.

Bottom of their Home page Customer Care > Contact Customer Service Phone Number:
Toll Free: (800) 390-1119
Local: (909) 395-9046
Fax: (909) 395-8907

:rolleyes:

Top Hat Theater

I had this problem once. I just denied the package when it got to my door. FedEx sent it back and Newegg creditted my card for the full amount as the package had never been opened.

~THT

Aktunka

Even better. Once you have your tracking number, just call Fed Ex and tell them that you want to refuse the package. If you do it this way then you don't even have to worry that it will come to your door at all. The folks at newegg were the ones that clued me in to this. I bought something and after it was shipped found out I didn't need it but it was too late. They just said to refuse the package and that way there is no restocking fee or shipping fee back to them or anything. And Fed Ex was cool to deal with as well. Nice not having to worry about being there to refuse it when it comes. Fed Ex number of course is 1-800-Go Fed Ex