• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wierd thing Happened

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

daNo-

Well, last night i was testing stability in prime 95, my system was running all night until the morning when i shut it off... Then when i turned it back on , i couldnt see anything in the screen, i could even hear the windows sound when its loading windows... Im not sure what screwed up on me , if it was my PF775 ViewSonic 17 inch or my G4Ti 4600 vid card.....

Help would be great...

Thanks

The only way to know for sure is swap parts to see what the problem is. Prime95 doesnt do anything with the video card, nor the monitor, so im more inclined to think it may be a motherboard problem...maybe something with the AGP port itself, but the program should have had no effect on the video card at all

Now it works wonderfully, If it happens again ill check if its a monitor or vid card problem... I Had never had any problems with my vid card... would it be the monitor screwing up on me.... ?

Back