• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Will this work for a 24 pin motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Tyreal

you can use that convertor. my friend is using one. Im not sure if it will decrease performance on the rails since hes not hardcore like any of us but i know you can.

stang8118

Not many people here look kindly at the 20>24 pin converter. It has been known to cause power issues and causing alot of problems with your motherboard. Some mobo companies won't even offer you tech support/repair if you use one. IMO i would just spend the $70 and pick up a bluestorm or something.

OP
jonspd

jonspd

Super Speedy Senior
Cool thank's that's what I wanted to hear I guess or not my wallet's getting flatter the closer it get's to X-mas.

rseven

You can get a good deal on the Fortron 500 watt at Actbuy.com$79.50 shipped) or eWiz($71.50 plus shipping and the 550 watt is $10 more).

3DFlyer

Banned
Dogonnit! I told somebody those units were 70 at Ewiz and now I can't remember what thread it was. They were 80. I could've sworn that deal was 70.

Can you say oooops? 3D messed up. :rolleyes:

rseven

3DFlyer said:
Dogonnit! I told somebody those units were 70 at Ewiz and now I can't remember what thread it was. They were 80. I could've sworn that deal was 70.

Can you say oooops? 3D messed up. :rolleyes:
LOL...I mess up on a daily basis. The day I don't, will be because I croaked the day before. :D