• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Window in GTXP

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MEAT BAG

I want to put a window in it since well.....why not.
I was wandering if anyone know what kind of power source i can tap into inside of it for some leds or something. I have a voltmeter but i havent done this thing before and im not to sure where to start.

OP
MEAT BAG

MEAT BAG

gah i feel like an idiot i cant get the caseing off. there screws behind the plastic bezel and the bezel wont come off without cracking it

X2sandman

Oh man i know your pain about not being able to get the case off, believe me i tried :) The good thing is the blue matches my case almost perfectly

R0CK3TM4NN

yeah, I've been staring at my GTXP box wondering what kind of modding I can do to it. But thanks to you guys, I know that the plastic bezel wont come off easily, so a lot of work saved. Once again, thanks!

Here's a practical mod though....anyone figured out how to make that goddamn cord smaller, thinner, or lighter? That thing weighs more than the mox itself.

OP
MEAT BAG

MEAT BAG

i had to move my computer away from the wall cuz the connector was so thick it wouldnt bend enough'