• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 End User License Agreements

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

zzzzzzzzzz

I am looking for Windows 7 Professional license agreements from OEM, retail, and Volume License Key channel discs.

For Windows 2000/XP/Server 2003, the End User License Agreement License Agreement may be found as text file "EULA.TXT" in the I386 directory of the Windows installation media. It is possible that Windows 7 Professional End User License Agreements may be found in the same-named directory on the Windows 7 Professional installation media.

Please attach the file(s) containing and specify which version of Windows 7 Professional (channel local) EULA is attached. It can be assumed that posted EULAs are for the Release to Manufacturing (or "Gold") version until Windows 7 Service Pack(s) are released.

Last edited:
i thought rtm stood for release to manufacturer
RTM stands for "Release to Manufacturing".

I was thinking about something else when I typed "Run-Time-Machine". Thank you for bringing "RTM" to my attention.

I am thinking you meant:
I had already examined the language of the End User License agreements documents from the Microsoft website.

The language of the Windows 7 Professional versions seemed much more vague and broad and sweeping than older operating system like the Windows 2000, Windows XP, and Windows Server 2003 family operating systems.

I had doubt as to whether or not the terms provided were actually the true licensing terms.

Wherefore, I attempted to acquire the licensing terms from a primary source: [someone's] Windows distribution media (I have not any).

Back