• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows 7 for students

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

chaos

I'm not a student but my neice is. They were selling Windows 7 Ultimate for $20 at her college bookstore and I had her get 2 copies for me. I haven't seen them yet(she's bringing them to me Sunday). Has any student bought their copy from their college bookstore and do they know is it the full version or an upgrade???

SeanBest

I believe they are the full version. My bookstore sell Business the Full edition. But I just downloaded the Pro full edition for free since I'm a CS student.

boarderjw

windows 7 ultimate for $20? i'm gonna have to check my school bookstore. that's a steal. even though i'm also a cs major and have windows 7 pro for free, i'd pay $20 for the ultimate. too bad the pro version doesn't support Korean language. $20 for ultimate seems a little too good of a deal though. i won't get my hopes up.