• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

winfast a250

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DRaZZ

Finally, i have found a winfast a250 ti4200 with 128mb ram, cost is £135 which seems to me a fantastic price for uk retailers !
have any of you guys got this card ? is it a good overclocker ? any benches on a similar system to my rig (sig) wuold be great.

thanx guys.
DRaZZ

ntpphong

i tried overclocking it..but i dont know why it wont let me...i pushed it only to 310/690 and it would freezes.
Maybe i got a bad card, and i'm wondering how ppl out there overclock their leadtek, i used their winfox proggie

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
ntpphong said:
i tried overclocking it..but i dont know why it wont let me...i pushed it only to 310/690 and it would freezes.
Maybe i got a bad card, and i'm wondering how ppl out there overclock their leadtek, i used their winfox proggie

i use coolbits. it works great for me. plus it is easy to use. it just pops in another tab for clock frequencies.