• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WMP 9 problem ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

minoukat

OK, I'm trying to watch a DVD, and I upgraded to WMP 9 beta. Now, I have WinDVD 3, but it freezes while playing the movie, because of some "iviaudio.ax" (I read somewhere that that's the audio filter windvd uses), anyways I unregister the file and register it again, now it works, but I don't have sound anymore, and the colors are f***ed up. So then I try and play the movie in WMP. There again, since I upgraded to the new version, every movie I try to play on it freezes because of "SubTitDS.ax", so I go and unregister and register the file again, freezes again, so I just unregister it, and I have sound and good picture in everything, except now the picture's upside down :mad: Any way I can watch some friking DVD without having any of those problems ? :D

SlipperyToy

Yeah I too am having the same Problem with Windows MP9, and I have the same Problem W/Real Player One, I have Win DVD 2 that seems to work fine but the movies do not sound right....ANY HELP WOULD BE HOTT!!!!:D