• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Woo Hoo! Top 25 at last

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DmdStar

Yay! Top 25 finally!

Next stop... Top 10... But thought I'd revel in my top-of-the-list-ish-ness for now. :)

My production has slowed by about 100 points a week. That caused me to get stuck at 30 for quite some time... just inched past a few others, and I've arrived... This'll also make it rather difficult to move much further, I think, but I'll try. There's gotta be an extra CPU around here somewhere! :D

Heck... let's party... :beer: round of drinks for everyone! :beer:

OH YEAH... Haven't been around talkin in here for awhile, so "HI!" to everyone. :) Just been readin' posts with not much to say lately.

EDIT: Oops... didnt realize I had the exact same title as cmcquistion (excepting for his way better number) till it was too late. Hope I didn't steal your thunder! Way to go cmcquistion!

Last edited:

RoadWarrior

Muchly doest thou rocketh!

How's the air way up there? :D

I guess you're gonna be hard to catch with my current 850Mhz. :D hopefully expanding to a far more respectable 4 or 5G soon, but I think if I get a daily tanker truck of N2 delivered........
Road Warrior

NASsoccer

On a string I was held Senior
Re: Yay! Top 25 finally!

DmdStar said:

EDIT: Oops... didnt realize I had the exact same title as cmcquistion (excepting for his way better number) till it was too late. Hope I didn't steal your thunder! Way to go cmcquistion!

lol, i just thought you copied the title of his thread :D

congrats on breaking into the top 25, keep up the awesome work and keep climbing!

FOLD ON
NAS

RoadWarrior

Gnerma said:
Way to go DmdStar! :beer:

What about your XP 1800+?

Long story, involving my bedroom being very small and at the other end of the house than my basement workshop where I've been tuning the XP up slowly (no way room to do it up here) and not being able to have it online down there so far. It's getting online very soon, I'm fed up of running back and forth with a 1G hdd :D Heat was a major, major issue up here in the summer too (until like about 2 weeks ago) I so wanted to just swap my K6-2-450 for it, but I was really scared to, it was hitting some really nasty ambients up here and I was afraid to have the XP in it. Also still working on the noise factor for 24/7 running in the bedroom. Anyhoo, got a 5 port hub on a card the other day and using that with my current hub and a monster long cable should get my workshop networked soon. Then the XP will be folding for definite.

I can't wait to move again, I'm looking for a monster computer room/library with a monster computer/electronics workshop next to it :D

Road Warrior