• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WooHoo!!! DUALLIE on the way!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you think taht you can do it, I'll watercool all the setup. Almost no noise and great potential in the future :santa:

Specially if this dual is going to be your main rig.

Cuper said:
Hmm, me tinks I might stop work and start building:D:D

I just took all of the pretty parts out of the boxes:)

The only part I am a little worried about is unlocking the L5 on the Xp's:(

ahhh i have just the thing for you here.

tbirdkiri - Thanks!! I am going to decide b/w the defogger (which I already bought and the crayon:)

Mictlan - I would love to cool with water but just to much for me to learn about with all the other stuff I am behind on:( That is apart of another "future" prodject of mine tho;)

tbirdkiri - nothing really, going to use to defogger:D

Yodums - shhh, they don't like to hear stuff like that!!! I think you should make up for that with a new single system to keep it company:D

To help the defogger to dry quicker can I use a hairdryer (sp?)?

If I screw up what should I use to get the defogger off?? I have to go out and get a better magnif. glass before I try it.

If I setup 2000 without two cpu's before I unlock I can always unlock later right?

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I would just do it before bed, leave it to dry over night while you're sleeping - that is if you get any sleep (The suspense). People unlock and pop the CPU in immediatly anyways.

Can you reword the following: If I setup 2000 without two cpu's before I unlock I can always unlock later right?

I can only get to a point where a single cpu in and the second cpu will be doing what?

Perhaps your post should be directed in the SMP section whereas you will get alot more accurate answers there.

Yodums

incidentally you dont need to fill the L5 with a non conductive material (ie crayon), just whip on a dot of conductive material (my conductive pen worked first time, yay) and your set.
Read the directions on your conductor of choice for drying time, my pen only took an hour :)

Ok Got if going!!! Well A big THANKS to PMS Fishy!! I was having a little trouble and he helped me to unlock it! Anyhoo, thanks for everyones help!!! now it's time to see what times this thing pumps out:)

Back