• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wooo page twooo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OP
benscoobert

benscoobert

maybe I should rephrase
Im not at 1m I just got onto page 2, ill have to break 1m before I get onto page 1

I reckon 9 weeks to 1m and another 3 weeks to page 1

WarriorII

Moderator #666
Page 2 is a looooong page.

1 mil will get you almost to the top.

But I bet it was longer getting to page 2.

Congratz !
:beer:

silent bob

Team 32 Folding Ghetto Hanging PC Senior
yeah I am getting passed by ben in a few 2.3 days to be exact ,I have something to hold him off but I forgot to buy the stupid backplate for my hs otherwise my 6600 would be folding . Page 2 IS a long page , I have been there for a while and I had to make sure I want getting bumped by ben , but I will still be on pg 2 for a while , 1-2 weeks atleast .

Last time I made it to page 1 and rl took over for a while , now rl is paused , folding begins again

WarriorII

Moderator #666
congrats man on page 2

we keep playing switcharo

I'm just waiting for my birthday to pass so I can get by you :D

AH HA !
Those are YOUR headlights behind me !!!!

I been trying to keep in front of you AND thideras !!!

Got really close, but my RMA came back finally !

Poofs to you both ! :D

FOLD ON !
:attn:

OP
benscoobert

benscoobert

yeah I am getting passed by ben in a few 2.3 days to be exact ,I have something to hold him off but I forgot to buy the stupid backplate for my hs otherwise my 6600 would be folding . Page 2 IS a long page , I have been there for a while and I had to make sure I want getting bumped by ben , but I will still be on pg 2 for a while , 1-2 weeks atleast .

Last time I made it to page 1 and rl took over for a while , now rl is paused , folding begins again

silent_bob 1 -3,080 5,477 04.05.08, 4am / 13.5 Hours :eek: