• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

WoooHooooo Got My Digi Cam Check Out mY Pc Now!!!!!!!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Dude two tips:

1.) CLEAN that freekin fishtank!! Holy god that is the dirtiest thing I've ever seen, I can't believe there is still life in there

2.) Stop taking pics of your girlfriend she REALLY doesn't look like she likes having her pic taken. Not only that but you shouldn't slap those pics on someone who hasn't had their morning coffee yet, DAMN...

h0mersimps0n said:
Dude two tips:

1.) CLEAN that freekin fishtank!! Holy god that is the dirtiest thing I've ever seen, I can't believe there is still life in there

2.) Stop taking pics of your girlfriend she REALLY doesn't look like she likes having her pic taken. Not only that but you shouldn't slap those pics on someone who hasn't had their morning coffee yet, DAMN...

LOL! dam You dont know anything do ya! my mom owns a fish store and is the best in town not only is that fish tank clean it gets cleaned ever 15days and had a diatom 1600 filter on it ;) and there is 2 160$ discus in there and it me look derty to you cuz the camra

2. it is not the morning if you looked good you see my bios time says it is around 6:30 pm ;) and she dose like to have her pic taken. she the one how told me to take that and put then with my computer witch she has been cool as hell in helping my pay for all the **** in there ;)

Back