• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Worst luck in the world

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ixijustinixi

Registered
K, i first ordered the IT7max2 v.2.0 and when i put everything together, i realized that it couldn't connect to the internet. I tried putting in a 10/100 card instead of using the onboard lan, and it still didn't work. I called tech support and all they said was "update the bios" but how am i supposed to update them when i have no internet access? So i RMA the board and get myself a BH7. Now, thinking i can finally run this new baby, hook up everything and i push the power switch. To my demise, therez no post screen on the monitor. I call tech support AGAIN and i do everything they tell me to, and they tell me to RMA it. I mean the motherboard didnt even beep when i have no video card in it for crying out loud. So now, I RMA'ed the BH7 and i'm expecting for the replacement to come in next week. Now, do you guys think it's something that I'M doing? Cuz it's impossible not to get paranoid about whether or not the next one's not going to work. Thnx for reading my ranting

Sorry to hear that. Man, if you didn't have bad luck...

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE ANY LUCK AT ALL!!!

vipersig.jpg

Last edited:
Back