• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Worth anything? Us logic power stick bundled with doom.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

pinky33

Found this. Can't find mutch on the web. Going through my wife's grandparents house.

Attachments

• IMG_20220119_141340.jpg
    IMG_20220119_141340.jpg
    261.7 KB · Views: 21

JLK03F150

What have I done! Member
The "bundled with Doom shareware" tells me this is a very old joystick. I'm guessing it is pre-USB and has a Game Port connector. It might be worth something to a person with a DOS/Win95 vintage gaming PC.

stompah

Deep Pain Senior Member
Definitely don't junk it. If you can't sell it maybe you could give it to an up and coming YouTuber that does old 80s and 90s hardware and software.

Well congrats, this thread pops up first in the Googles when I search for "US Logic Power stick", so the greatest reward here may truly be the friends you make along the way :D

A quick ebay search did turn up a few gameport era joysticks in the $20-30 range, didn't see too much NIB though.

BugFreak

That thing is really cool. There is a pretty big classic game collector market these days and that is something special for sure. Not sure how I could play a FPS with a joystick but cool regardless. If you do list it make sure to put Doom in the title so it shows up in that section and don't open it if it is still taped. Old Doom games sell for a quite a bit especially Sealed/NIB.

Also please let me know if you list it so I can bid. :D

Janus67

Benching Team Leader
You could see if it's possible to reach out to MVG [modern vintage gamer] on youtube to see if they are interested? Otherwise unsure.

JLK03F150

What have I done! Member
There is certainly a growing interest for vintage hardware. I have a couple Win98 boxes & parts to put together a few Win2k/WinXP boxes, including sound cards with game ports on them. I also have an old Logitec joystick that's game port with an adapter to USB. I still use it with Win10. lol

OP
pinky33

pinky33

Well it's in Hawaii. If anyone wants to pay shipping and have my wife's side of family ship it. Would be u known condition or if it works. Humidity is hard on electronics here. Unfortunaly my wife won't be making another trip anytime soon. But I know if someone wanted to pay my parents in laws money to ship they would eventually. They are slowly going through the pile of stuff.

Found a new "wave of the future poster". Google it, it's cool.

Update. Wife says she and her brothers deffently used it and most likely doom is not with box.