• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would u buy a refurbed motherboard?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Gilgamesh

I've seen a deal of a refurbed mobo, my current mobo is dead and to RMA it costs me 25$ plus shipping a refurbed one is like 40$ hehe is worth the deal?

repo man11

Newegg has a great reputation with their refurbs. I'm using one right now, an Epox 8K3A+. Though it wasn't supposed to come with accessories, it came with everything.

OP
Gilgamesh

Gilgamesh

repo man11 said:
Newegg has a great reputation with their refurbs. I'm using one right now, an Epox 8K3A+. Though it wasn't supposed to come with accessories, it came with everything.
yeah i'm gonna place the order at newegg

Kato

Addicted Tweaker
Yes, they should be in working order like the new one, if its DOA, then I'm sure Newegg will exchange it for you.

BTW Mooky, Sammy really is cute:D

ManOfKnight

Back in Iowa :( Come on Gators, Get up and Go!
my 7vrxp didn't come with any accessories :( but newegg tells you up front it might not...i love my board...i am just waiting for a buddy of mine to buy 1GB of PC3200 so I can get his 512MB PC2700...I need better ram, it is holding me back...after about 155FSB, it starts to crap out

snyper1982

im using one right now too. have had zero problems with it. so yeah i would say they are worth it.