• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Would you buy this case...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I just lost my ability to speak... (just like neo :cool: ) along with my lunch.

edit.

typo.. I seem to have lost the ability to type too..

Last edited:
I wouldn't be caught dead with that setup, to bad the seventies are over... Howerver you could do a real flower mod on that case. Making holes on top of the case, putting some flowers there, get a linuxwiz to make a singel-floppy-distro for you that controlls a automatic watering device. And you are now the lucky owner of the worlds most expensive selfcontaning flowerbed!!! lol... by the way...

Heh, this topic should be a poll.. I think I lost count on negative votes against maybe one or two positives. Can't be sure of a few, either..

- noble

Looks like you found a case for my friend who doesn't understand why he has no intelligence after buying a (crap) system from some random store online. He'll be able to upgrade from a paper thin case to a case thats so ugly it will draw attention away from the fact his computer sucks.

hehe flower power,,, its for those how like flowers and want to have it match the room or look hiddenlol

Its gotta be a women thing, I just brought it up on my screen to show my wife, before I can say a word about how fugly it is she says "oooooooooo thats so cute!!!!! you need to get one for olivia! (daughter)

:bang head

That case reminds me of the wallpaper that was in my Grandma's house, so I definitly agree that its a way to get elderly ladies into computing, or at least case modding.

Actually, it is not a computer case, and it is not ugly. It is actually, and I quote from classified DOD documents here:

"...aformentioned nuclear device shall be smuggled into insurgent's base camp in this garden box, which looks like something a woman would use to trap, uh, store and carry her garden tools in."

So you see, this is merely a case of mistaken identity, nothing more. Can I barf now?

And you KNOW there are people out there who said "ooohhhh" I'm going to get that.

case??

What demented person came up with that design? Maybe plain old beige (sp?) is not that bad!

CrashOveride said:
I would, only to give it to someone I hate- hrm... If it was 90 bucks it might be a good gag gift for a fellow geek...

You would both have a laugh for a few days, and then he would re-paint it and/or mod it. And you would have wasted you're money..

- noble

noble2501 said:

You would both have a laugh for a few days, and then he would re-paint it and/or mod it. And you would have wasted you're money..

- noble

Meh, it would still be worth it if it weren't 90 freakin bucks!

That case does not attract insects! It used to, but after the first design, a pesticide was mixed into the paint mix and insects are repelled by that case now.

In fact, they can't stand it anymore than we can! lol:p

Back