• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow, 2.8ghz p4 is amazing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

AgEnT0140

wow, thats all i can say. this chip owns!! i have it at 163FSB at 1.65v!! anyone else getting simmilar results with their p4 2.8's? was worth the hefty price, for 3.42ghz!!! and i was retarted enough to post this in the amd forum... i need more sleep.

edited for my horrible choice of words and spelling :rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
A

AgEnT0140

wasnt completely stable, so i put the volt at 1.675 and the fsb down to 160. its at 3.36ghz right now, but i'm workingmy way back up. i've also increase my fan speed, i have a delta on a reho. i'll get some benchmark pics when i get it stable at 3.4, thats my target...

DDR-PIII

Disabled
haha the ppl here in computer shops are crazy :rolleyes: they want $1,096 cdn for a p-4 2.8 !

pacino

The devil’s advocate
DDR-PIII said:
haha the ppl here in computer shops are crazy :rolleyes: they want $1,096 cdn for a p-4 2.8 !

Want mine? :p .. This is my 2nd 2.8, I just got it 5 days ago! hehe, just got my watercooling parts today, I will be working all weekend to build this baby up and will probably to OC this baby by Monday or so...

OP
A

AgEnT0140

pacino said:

Want mine? :p .. This is my 2nd 2.8, I just got it 5 days ago! hehe, just got my watercooling parts today, I will be working all weekend to build this baby up and will probably to OC this baby by Monday or so...

i wanna see how seh does on wc, i get temps of about 55c load, 48 idle, depending on how wide i have the windows open :)

krag

Classifieds Moderator
AgEnT0140 said:
wasnt completely stable, so i put the volt at 1.675 and the fsb down to 160. its at 3.36ghz right now, but i'm workingmy way back up. i've also increase my fan speed, i have a delta on a reho. i'll get some benchmark pics when i get it stable at 3.4, thats my target...

Is it prime stable at 160fsb? Show us some pics. My 2.8 (both) was not prime stable at 160 or even 155fsb.

jdmcnudgent

AgEnT0140 said:
wow, thats all i can say. this chip owns!! i have it at 163FSB at 1.65v!! anyone else getting simmilar results with their p4 2.8's? was worth the hefty price, for 3.42ghz!!! and i was retarted enough to post this in the amd forum... i need more sleep.

edited for my horrible choice of words and spelling :rolleyes:
sounds like you got a kick *** system there my friend, i drools.:D