• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

wow excaliber has "x"pmw 1700's back!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Man, what are we going to do when all the DLT3C T-Bred B's are gone??

I wonder if the 2100s will move to DLT3C, then we will REALLY have some killer OCs :)

JungleMan said:
Man, what are we going to do when all the DLT3C T-Bred B's are gone??

I wonder if the 2100s will move to DLT3C, then we will REALLY have some killer OCs :)

In the AMD datasheet for model 8, only the Tbred B 1700+ and the 1800+ have the 1.5V rated version.

I have to rma mine cause it was DOA, I hope they sent me an 0310 back, hopefully they got a new shipment in before they mailed it.

I think Im going to order one TODAY!!!! I cant even believe how well that cpu OCs. I totally make me feel like a 4 year old opening the a piece of candy:)

Someone wanna order me one.

PLZ

I wish I could order about ten of these some I could build some OC'ed and sell them off for about 300-400 dollars.

People better get these things while they are still on the shelves since they aren't going to be made anymore.

Back