• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow, impressive Japanese fighting game - Hinokakera

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

kiltz

Found this link over at rage3d.

Game full of combos and pretty nice 3d graphics. -check the screen shots :D
execute moves like street fighter
Hinokakera - go to the download page and download the .lzh and update if you want
z,x,v - attack keys
y,g,h,j - move

darnn .. the game is beautiful .. and it's freee ... i just mapped the keys to my gamepad, and play it on TV ... well, it's no tekken, but it plays great :D

damn, i cant unzip the file for some reason. something about the file names being too long

jesus this game rules!!!

i need directions on how to do the combos though. :D

wildfrogman said:
How big is the file needed to download? I see a 11~ meg file and a 44k file in the download area...is the 44k one just a patch or somthing? looks very good for a free game too.

yes, download the 11meg lzh file and unzip with winzip or winrar.
you can download the 44k patch if you wish

i beat 3 guys then i got whipped by the guy with the smoke and marroon color powers. :(

the girl with the gloves is awesome. i can do some cool stuff with the smoke guy but i'm not very effective in combat.

ps. if you could remap the controls to actions being right hand and movement being left i would do alot better. :-/

Back