• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wow!...What pretty Blue Stars you have: OSUmaxx

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

OSUmaxx

:) Thanks everyone! I didn't even realize that anyone knew who I was. What a great forum we have here!

Sharkman

I haven't been around the boards for very long so I really don't know you too well. Although I do know that anyone that makes senior status on any boards is quite an accomplishment. Kudos and congratulations to you! :D Have a :beer:

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
Miknow said:
congrats!!!! hmmm is it me or people have been getting more promotions

Seems like its been more often lately, I guess that tells you something about the people being promoted, they must be really great....;) .

Matt

OSUmaxx

Thanks guys!

First order of business: Everyone who doesn't already fold, do so now! :) j/k (sort of ;) )

mdcomp

Classic Administrator
OSUmaxx said:
Thanks guys!

First order of business: Everyone who doesn't already fold, do so now! :) j/k (sort of ;) )

Excert (sp?) that senior power!! Heheh. Everyone should definetly fold, its a great cause.

Matt

Audioaficionado

Sparkomatic Moderator
OSUmaxx said:
:) Thanks everyone! I didn't even realize that anyone knew who I was. What a great forum we have here!

Every time I see your name I shake my head in pity for you because of the horrible choice you made. You should have rooted for the Ducks and not the crummy Beavers :p /jk

Welcome to our insanity. Congrats :clap:

CrashOveride

mdcomp said:

Seems like its been more often lately, I guess that tells you something about the people being promoted, they must be really great....;) .

Matt

Maybe the forum is just aging a bit, members maturing, not to mention more joining< think every single one deserves it though, congrats OSUmaxx

Mr. $T$

I wonder If anyone of you guys notice senior promotions the way I do...

What happens is I am browsing the forums and I see sombodys avatar and then there name and then the color of there stars but when you look at those three you take a double take and relize somthing is misplaced, then you rush to the o/community and see that there is a new thread congratulating the person on there new set of stars :D I know this is how I found out the last five or so times, ;) Maybe I am crazy :p

well anyways congrats man.

two on me :beer: :beer:

CrashOveride

Mr. $T$ said:
I wonder If anyone of you guys notice senior promotions the way I do...

What happens is I am browsing the forums and I see sombodys avatar and then there name and then the color of there stars but when you look at those three you take a double take and relize somthing is misplaced, then you rush to the o/community and see that there is a new thread congratulating the person on there new set of stars :D I know this is how I found out the last five or so times, ;) Maybe I am crazy :p

well anyways congrats man.

two on me :beer: :beer:

Thats how it works for me.

mbentley

Gloriously Lead, Overclockix Chief Architect
i don't know you that much, but i have seen you around here and there, but anywho, congrats on the blue. i am sure it's well deserved. good to see so many new active seniors around :)

we have a load of seniors, but not all of them are active anymore :(

CrashOveride

mbentley said:
i don't know you that much, but i have seen you around here and there, but anywho, congrats on the blue. i am sure it's well deserved. good to see so many new active seniors around :)

we have a load of seniors, but not all of them are active anymore :(

Ya.. But somtimes they seem to pop in... On a few occasions I see seniors that I have never ever seen before make a post... just in one thread and they the all but disappear... Kinda surprising to see a senior come nearly out of nowhere lol:D

Mr. $T$

on the opening page take a look at all the new members compaired to the Admins, Mods and Seniors you can see that on a busy time it is like a 1/9 or 1/10 ratio so not that much :p