• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wtf?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

05virulosity50

I ordered half my stuff from newegg and half from zip zoom fly. The stuff i ordered from newegg was shipped ground but it arrived in two days. Meanwhile, the 2nd day shipping from zipzoomfly has not even been processed yet. Just wanted to share i guess, and ask what the general arrival time from zzf is.

05virulosity50 said:
I ordered half my stuff from newegg and half from zip zoom fly. The stuff i ordered from newegg was shipped ground but it arrived in two days. Meanwhile, the 2nd day shipping from zipzoomfly has not even been processed yet. Just wanted to share i guess, and ask what the general arrival time from zzf is.

Almost everything shipping from Newegg is 3 day FEDEX saver, processing depending on the time you ordered is immediate or 1 day in processing. Naturally weekends and Holidays add to the time. In my experience, Z.Z.F. processes orders not so quickly, and when I can I always order from Newegg. Two other lighning fast vendors that come to mind are Voyermods and Jab-tech. They have always processed my order same day.

Also, newegg has locations on both coasts, which, depending on what you order, increases your chances of getting your stuff that much faster.

Im in cali so both vendors are nearby, shipping arrived before newegg even gave me a tracking number (lol). i guess there just mentally slow.

Back