• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X-fi Titanium Audio Creation Mode and Windows Sonic question

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Crimedog75

Hello.

I have what I think is a simple question to answer (hopefully).

I am running a pair of Sennheiser Game One's.
I have had the same Creative SB X-Fi Titanium for what seems like Eons. I just keep using it with new builds, as it's really yet to fail me.

I know that I can't run Creative's CMSS-3D and have Windows sonic work. I have been able to use the Crystallizer, and boosted the Bass a little in the control panel, and have Sonic still work, and this is all within "Game Mode" in the Creative Control Panel that I got from Daniel K's driver package.

My question is, in Audio Creation Mode, can I use bit matched sound and still have Sonic work properly?

I have reasons why I can't test this for myself at the moment, and I don't want to bore you with irrelevant details, so please just take the question as is?

Thank you for your time, in advance!

Thanks... I eventually sorted out my problem with the inability to test, and I can say it does indeed work.

Back