• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

X111

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

xanderjobizzle

I just got done watching the non-playable demo for the game 13. It was like a sort of anime/cardboard game. it looked pretty cool i was just wondering if they have it out on pc yet and if anyone has played it? if so i would like to also know is it an fps and is it a good game? I have alot of friends that havent even heard about it so dose anyone know anything about it?

-Xander

xanderjobizzle said:
I just got done watching the non-playable demo for the game 13. It was like a sort of anime/cardboard game. it looked pretty cool i was just wondering if they have it out on pc yet and if anyone has played it? if so i would like to also know is it an fps and is it a good game? I have alot of friends that havent even heard about it so dose anyone know anything about it?

-Xander
yes its out on pc ..and I have played it but havnt got very far,,it seams to be a pretty good game but I hear the ending is rather lame.

xanderjobizzle said:

-Xander

There was a demo released a while ago. And yes the game is out. But it sucks. Alot. The controls were very sensitive. Moving my mouse a tiny bit, resulted in the guy turning 180 degrees. Go download the demo to see what I mean...

game was OK nothing really spectacular check the other threads for a more in depth review

I played the demo and I enjoyed it....that is, until I got a bug that would keep my character turning in a circle.....I think it had something to do with the security camera that I had used, lol....

Anway, I agree that the options are rather limiting.....it was very hard to adjust the mouse sensitivity to where I liked it.

Other than that, I hear the game is very good. I am hoping to get it for christmas...I just hope I don't run into more bugs, because that's what ruined the demo for me.

I just tried it out last night. Well, after 3 attempts at trying the "docks" level (only 1 of which I made it out of the first building) I uninstalled the demo, and deleted the .zip file the I had downloaded. The game looks o.k. but the controls are complete crap. When you have to take 10 seconds to get your crosshairs to even target a single guy, all the while you're being riddled with bullets, it's not worth the effort.

I own it for the gamecube and it is great. The first time I beat it on the easiest difficulty and it was ok, but on the harder difficulties it got even better. The later part of the game is all stealth. I did download the demo for the PC and it did suck. It's easier for me for this type of a game to have a controller instead of keyboard/mouse.

One of the things that helped a great deal was that I learned when shooting at a guy, you just have to have the little box go around him and you hit him no matter what, just not in the weak points. The multiplayer is good too, I enjoy playing that part as well.

I must be the only one who enjoyed it! Lol, but seriously it's a fairly solid Single Player game all the way up untill the end. "Those who beat it know what I mean".........Multiplayer for it is severely lacking and more or less just a Deathmatch with up to 8 Players Max!? Other then that I loved the whole Comic Book feel to it and the window death scenes and being able to pick things up and smash them over people Haha. The weapons are pretty cool too, but don't base the game on the demo 100% because for some reason the Demo seemed to have some bugs or big times issues for me when I tried it, yet the full version didn't.

Back