• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

xfx rx 5700 xt raw 11

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ronss

Registered
i just bought the xfx rx 5700 xt raw 11, the thing is a beast. :D i did not see any software other than drivers on disk , and went to xfx website, nothing but drivers...dont they have some additional software??????

Zerileous

What sort of additional bloatsoftware do you seek? If you want to easily overclock, many people just use MSI afterburner, MSI card is not required. Just changing the power target / fans is easy enough in the drivers anyway (gaming>global>global wattman). If you want to monitor performance again you can use afterburner or if you prefer more details there's HWiNFO64. The drivers have a decent built in monitor as well. I would consider that a pro, not a con.

OP
ronss

ronss

Registered
ok..sounds good , msi afterburner...just seems odd xfx does not have some sort of software , just the drivers on my disk

Zerileous

Now that you mention it again, I would not even install the drivers from the disk. Just download the latest from AMD.

Woomack

Benching Team Leader
Most of these cards don't even have CD/DVD with drivers. I have HIS 5700XT IceQx2 and it has no additional software too. "Top" brands are usually adding something for overclocking but it's in the download section on their websites.
Considering how these cards are overclocking, you probably won't need anything else than a higher power limit and some soft for temps monitoring but for that AMD driver and even GPU-Z is more than enough.