• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide.com is back

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Did they ever really change? I know they were bought out not that long ago, but as far as I could tell the new owners left it alone.

stool

They disappeared for a bit, but there were some excellent deals when the original guys went out.

4GHZ_or_bust

Now 6GHz or Bust!
They disappeared for a bit, but there were some excellent deals when the original guys went out.

Heh yeah quite a lot of bargains. If you were lucky that is.

I wanted a nice clear cube case but it poofed when I was doing the payment and when I checked other clear cases (cube or tower) they were all marked sold out. :bang head If only I had completed Mario Teaches Typing I might have gotten that case.

:D

Heh yeah quite a lot of bargains. If you were lucky that is.

I wanted a nice clear cube case but it poofed when I was doing the payment and when I checked other clear cases (cube or tower) they were all marked sold out. :bang head If only I had completed Mario Teaches Typing I might have gotten that case.

:D

Same here, wanted to get a few cheap external hard drive cases since I have a couple old ones sitting around that I don't have enough room in my case for. The next day I got an email saying they were out of stock and had been removed from my order.