• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

XP2200+ and available multipliers?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MDA

When i first picked up my xp2200 my bios gave the multiplier options from 13 - 21 after unlocking it i now have multipliers from 5.5 - 12.5......is this right or have i done something wrong? should i not be able to get all the multipliers from 5.5 - 21?

MDA.

deathstar13

FSB FRIEK
its perfect. u want the lower ones for better fsb. if u decide to use the higher ones later just wipe the paint off and it will revert back to 13-21. the mobo does this automatically.

by they way crank that puppy up!i use the 11x multi. max out at 11x180=1956 when my better psu gets here its 11.5x176=2006 just my psu is dieing so gotta back it down .

Seal

hey deathstar, i've got the same processor:

AIRGA 0233 2200 XP

I've got to 11X180=1956 and all other combinations around that but i am having a LOT of trouble getting higher than that. I've tried upping voltages and everything but it wont pass prime95 tourture tests. Tell me if you have any sucess. also tell us what voltages you are using and ram timings.

thx
seal