• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

xp2400+, EPoX 8RDA31, 2x256 ddr400

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jaguarxjs9

Registered
xp2400+ with stock hsf, EPoX 8RDA31, 2x256 ddr400.. what do you think the fastest i'll be able to OC it w/ this stuff? i haven't put the system together yet because im waiting on my RAM and i need to go get some arctic silver 5

XP 2400 , That be a Thoroughbred since i see your gonig Retail box. 256 L2 266 FSB . Highest Oc. Id say around 2.3Ghz could get more its really hard to say each chip is dif. That stock heatsink will probly hold you back some , but you just have to try. Goodluck

nah its not retail.. what did i say to make u think that? anyways.. the model # is AXDA2400DKV3C, if that says anything.. but yea ill just have to see like you said. maybe ill just fry my computer in the process, who knows

2.2 will be getting plenty hot with the stock heatsink. If you had good cooling 2.3 shouldnt be a problem, but you will have to pump up the voltage quite a bit.....

I think he's getting a retail boxed cpu somewhere other than a retail outlet. Thats why he said its not retail but he is using the amd approved sink on it.

Back