• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You gotta love Swiftech/Swiftnets.com

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Even though I use Danger Den equiptment for my Watercooling rig, I ordered a PRS kit For Water Pump From Swiftech. (Swiftech does have top notch H20 equiptment)

PRS_kit_icon.gif

I got the Prs relay equiptment yesterday and they accidently forgot to include the power cord.

I called them at roughly 5pm est and asked them if I could get the missing item when they had a chance to send it.

They told me that they would send it 3 day air.

Today at 3pm Est the UPS guy arrives with my Power cord from Swiftech.

Less than 24 hours they got the cord to me.....Now thats great service and Kudos goes out to Swiftech.

AntiHeiss

I have had several good expieriences with them also. And I personally believe that what is going to make or break a lot of these internet companies is customer service. Much like what you had Sam. Companies that have excellent customer service are going to keep their buisness...especially the buisness that an "average" company would lose.

Colin

Arctic Silver Senior
Yep, just like the Den, Swiftech's service rocks. When I was setting up my Quiet Power, the capacitors on my Iwill DP400-N (new on the market at the time) interfered with the MCW462U base plate. Some of the Xeon boards violate the Intel keep out zone. I spoke with Gabe about it Thursday, they flycut some new base plates Friday and sent them overnight Saturday delivery! You can't beat service like that. :D BTW, new MCW462Us have the extra flycutting as standard.

OP
Silversinksam

Silversinksam

Moderator/ Silver Paste Taster©
Colin Thats why I use Danger Den as my H20 solution.....they simply do what it takes to make the customer happy....Same goes for Swiftech.
:burn: