• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You guys are the best!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dougan

I just wanted to say, I have posted a bunch about certain things, and with your advice, I got a new hs lapped it used some arctic silver, then put a cpl fans inside the case now im a cool 121 F which is 20 degrees cooler than i was at. Surprising enough no more lockups, I can play games now! You guys are the best!! Thank you a ton! This post is for all the boards, since im on so many! Thank you thank you thank you!!

I think i speak for everyone when i say that, this is what the forms are for. People are here to help and bat around ideas.

i got many a good idea any realy good help here too.

everyone here is happy is help you and i hope that you will stay part of this fourm and pass on infomation you have learned.

Good Luck!

I second that! (or is it fifth in this case?) In the short time I've been here I have learned a LOT, gotten help and even been able to help a little bit in return. What impresses me most here is that this is a VERY polite forum.

Long Live O/C Forums!

K1

Back