• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

you guys better look out

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SCREAMING EAGLE

Because here I come. got my amd rig up and running, new psu,some ocz ram, blood, sweat and tears. Fingers crossed, primeing now. And when that is finished I'll begin my campain to my rightfull position as #1.FAIR WARNING FELLOW CRUNCHERS :attn: :clap:

TC

Senior Seti Addict
Did you find some way to get boinc work units, cause if not your new machine isn't going anywhere.

OP
S

SCREAMING EAGLE

Ah yes I can see how this could be problematic, I hope that I will not have to break out the secret weapon!

OP
S

SCREAMING EAGLE

Its a secret, a secret of such raw power that I have not yet reached a level of of frustration high enough to condone its use. Maybe a threat is in order.

Berkeley give up the the wu for my team and myself and nobody gets hurt! If you dont meet our demands I'll be forced to rain hate and discontent upon your sorry asses!