• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You tell me [please]

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Interesting. I hadn't heard about it at all with Nvidia and I haven't heard much about it since 13.9. So, you experience it with your 690? Maybe your eyes are better than most? ;)

I'm headed that direction (CF 7950s) when BF4 comes out, so I'll have my fingers crossed.

lol, maybe! Or maybe I'm just seeing things. It's gotten better in the last 6 months or so with driver updates, but definitely still noticeable. Never seemed to notice it on 2X 580s, but definitely did on the GTX 295.

People say if you have faster FPS like in the 60s and above you don't see the micro-stutter with both camps.

Last edited:
Wish I could, but I notice it even when the frame rates are high. Like I said, it's gotten better over time, but to me, dual GPUs are not as robust a solution as a single GPU.

I haven't used AMD in a long time, so can't comment as readily on them.

Back