• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You top 10 movers and shakers are amazing!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DeltaSierra

I was just looking at Basher's Top 100 Movers and Shakers stats. and WOW, those of you in the top ten of that list are amazing. I mean, come on, it takes 350 WUs a week to make the top ten list! On my dial-up, it takes me a week to download that many WUs...I can only fantasize about completing that much work! Great going guys!

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
DeltaSierra said:
I was just looking at Basher's Top 100 Movers and Shakers stats. and WOW, those of you in the top ten of that list are amazing. I mean, come on, it takes 350 WUs a week to make the top ten list! On my dial-up, it takes me a week to download that many WUs...I can only fantasize about completing that much work! Great going guys!

actually, we r running a Special today!!

we r giving a 20% OFF today (#10 spot = 282WU/week)!! :D

feel free to come on in!!

:beer:

JigPu

Inactive Pokémon Moderator
I made it into the 31st place of that list simply because the other computer in my 'extended garden' (aka: friend crunching for me with a P4) uploaded his monthly cache... An amazing 115 WUs uploaded to my account in one day.

And I'm still only number 31 on the list :rolleyes: How do you guys do it? :)

JigPu

Lonely Raven

If you traded with me please leave me Heatware Sen
It takes a decent amount of money. LOTS of space, and a
goodly amount of electricity.

I think for the most of us, the first is the one thing holding us
back.

I know I've already put too much money into this...

Dan LaRoche

Registered
I trade pc support for work units with a few friends and relatives.
What really made a difference lately was setting up pcs for my two older children (northwoods with rambuss).
Since they are now in high school, they needed an upgrade!
And, of course, mom has to have a pc in the kitchen.

Though, even with eleven pcs, I can barely stay in the top ten!
The completion has become fierce!
Thats good for the team though.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
Dan LaRoche said:
I trade pc support for work units with a few friends and relatives.
What really made a difference lately was setting up pcs for my two older children (northwoods with rambuss).
Since they are now in high school, they needed an upgrade!
And, of course, mom has to have a pc in the kitchen.

Though, even with eleven pcs, I can barely stay in the top ten!
The completion has become fierce!
Thats good for the team though.

that's exactly what i've been doing. out of all my cruncher in my sig. i actually "only" own 4 of them. all the rest is my relatives and friends.

just brought a PIII from Godfadda. it'll be use to upgrade my nephew's PC that i built for him awhile ago. and what he'll need to do for return is to let me put SETI in it. good deal for me instead of having another while box in my room. :D

Basher

LandShark said:

that's exactly what i've been doing. out of all my cruncher in my sig. i actually "only" own 4 of them. all the rest is my relatives and friends.

just brought a PIII from Godfadda. it'll be use to upgrade my nephew's PC that i built for him awhile ago. and what he'll need to do for return is to let me put SETI in it. good deal for me instead of having another while box in my room. :D

How does it feel to put out 50 WU's a day and about to be passed by hallen? He is :burn:

Chad Kiser

Registered
I've never posted what my farm contains and I figured it was about time I let ya'll know what it contains. I'm not sure what some of the motherboards are, its been so long since I've worked on them, so I'll just list the processor.

2 K6-2 300
1 K6-2 400
1 K6-2 450
1 K6-2 500
1 PII 400
1 500 CELERON
2 700 DURON
5 750 DURON
4 800 DURON
2 1 GIG DURON
2 1 GIG TBIRD
1 1600 XP

If I added right thats 15.795 gig.

All but one of the 1 gig Durons are at work. And I'm about to add a 1700 XP plus get my old 330 Celeron back in service, I know it'll do 500.

Ok time for me to lurk again

Chad

Last edited: