• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

You wanted it... now its here. 3dmark2k1 Team Site is UP!!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Kato said:
Thanks guys, but I won't stay at 11th for long...got to push more and more, or else gonna get bumped off the first page:p

So, whats everyone opinions on the 40.52? Any better than 40.41 in terms of score?

I have the utmost confidence that you will not only retain but advance in ranking. After all, you are a member at Overclockers.com.:p

Hello everyone! Just submitted my application and a couple of scores for the team. With any luck I'll get my Hercules Prophet 9700 Pro tomorrow and the new mobo. Unfortunately I am stuck with a dud processor for a while. Anyhow, I do have some semi-decent scores even with the current setup.

~~taxme

Silver said:
Thanks on the oc compliment. I think I could get it up to 2.3Ghz however it might be overkill on the next generation processors so for now I think I shall just wait. I do have a 226 sitting on the table though. Wonder if opposing 226w and 156w would be fun to try? No, need to get a 3/8 inch plate first.;)

I was actually joking, look @ the pic..;)

Makes AMD Durons a pretty good deal in the price/performance arena. Here it is pushed a tad more. Qwerty told me he was going to post 16,023. That is one smoking card and very good system he has, from vid card to motherboard to OS. Heck the vid card is smok'in. About all we got here is horsepower and to that end we are now in the top ten. Still the only AMD on the front page. At any rate... 16,100. Think the setup will peak in the neighborhood of 16,150 to 16,200. Darn card is still faster than the system.

http://service.madonion.com/compare?2k1=4595257

Take Care All.:)

Malakai, the schooling will pay dividends. When you have some free time, then we shall play. Till then....keep on hitting the books.;)

Well, for the moment this processor is the fastest as indicated by pc2002 however that should be changing shortly. Will wait to see how the new ones compare before making any sort of move.;)

Did'nt mention that the ti4600 got up to 16,100 and is the only AMD on the front page in the open class at the Orb. Tenth place as of this moment in a sea of Intels.:(

Hey man, Tenth place overall and the only AMD, thats Tenth out of something like ten of thousands!!!:D :beer:

When the 2600+ or 2800+ come out, I'm pretty sure theres going to be more AMDs in the first tenth:beer:

Kato said:
Hey man, Tenth place overall and the only AMD, thats Tenth out of something like ten of thousands!!!:D :beer:

When the 2600+ or 2800+ come out, I'm pretty sure theres going to be more AMDs in the first tenth:beer:

Little disappointed though as was hoping to get in the top 5 and secretly into the top three. Having an AMD there kind of throughs some of the Intel guys. It's all fun in the end though. Would really like to get my hands on an xp2800 though as that might do the trick. With Christmas coming and all though think it will have to wait. Have ten kids to take care of first.

Hiyas all again,

Got my Herc 9700Pro a couple of days ago and have a question for the club admins. Now I have scores for two cards, do I just announce the new scores for my new card and will the old scores for the old card still stay in the db or what. The rules did not state what to do when hw is upgraded. Anyhow, I'll submit my latest standard score in a few minutes. I have not yet improved the default cooling of the card and I really do hope it can take higher clocks than currently. (351/660) I am hoping that it's nothing that a little v-modding & some extra cooling won't fix. I hate when I get a dud in my hands like my current processor is.

I think I was #1 up to AXP1800MHz WinXP machines with my machine clocked @1700 one so it is not that bad :) (of course machines with W2K or W9X are a bit more competitive with the same hw) <- this does sound a bit like I would be making excuses for my score... maybe I am, never used WinXP before so I have a lot to learn in making it tick.

Anyhow, the good battle continues.

Little update, guys...My modem got struck by lightning, so I am putting along on an old 14.4K back-up right now. I won't be doing any updating to the scores on the site for about a week )I can barely surf the internet on this thing)...I should have my DSL modem by then, and I'll get everything caught up. Y'all can still send the submissions to me...just don't look for them to go up for about 5-6 days, ok? Sorry about this :(

OC3dmark

Multiple submissions are ok for a different card or CPU. Perhaps even a different mobo, ram, or OS... although I think that's frivolous unless the score is better by at least 500 points.

Back