• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

you will laugh your brains out! check this!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

that's a pretty cool article, some of that stuff is perdy ghetto
but it seeems to work. i like his "twin blade cooler", kinda like
my 520MM Belta Funon fan :p

i just found it so funny, specially the titles they use for themselves... thermal engineer... and so on... just read everything its really funny and pretty " a dream on" project. hahahahahahaha.

Here's the link for those of us who are too lazy to cut and paste!

The site was down just now when I tried to visit it, but I'll give it a try later today. You guys have me wondering now...I want to see this!

Welcome to the Forums!

quite the interesting site. Not a bad article though and yeah, at least it worked.

Anyway, WELCOME TO OVERCLOCKERS, hope you enjoy it here.

Very nice article. A bit ghetto, but what does it matter, as long as it works:)

And welcome to our trusted forum again! I hope you'll enjoy this place as much as most of us do.

Didn't he say he wanted to get it past 2 ghz?

Anyways, at least it worked.

G-H-E-T-T-O

lol...

"Although using a commercial waterblock is much more expensive than making a homemade one, yet I think its much more practical to use a commercial one because it guarantees zero leak unless defective."

Yea thats how it works dude ... all waterblocks dont leak unless defective (even homemade ones.) LOL

hey! i just noticed he is from philipines. trust me, it's hard
to find that kinda stuff there cuz i too am phillipino!

just thought i'd share that with you guys cuz i know how
much you care :p

Hey starfox, I was born in the Philippines also. All I gotta say is that its friggin hot and oh sooo humid there and Im surprised that it worked.

What's so funny?

I think the brother did a pretty good job using what he had available to him...resourcefulness is fine quality to have in the "ghetto." I'm gonna pop a 40 ouncer o' crazy 8 in his honor right now.

Back