• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Your Rig (computer)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

triflux

Disabled
I saw a post on this far back. I just think its interesting seeing all of your computers. Feel free to post a picture of any computer you find interesting.

Here is mine- nope no neon or cathode those are LED's lighting that up plus the light i s on nice drill hole but mine is nothing out of the ordinary around here.

mycomputer.jpg

heres my plain old rig. no mods that you can see.
[EDIT: there is my UT2k3 box so a certain naysayer(s) knows i bought it]
comp211.jpg

heres one of some of the workstation. were getting the walls painted next week, their dirty so dont say anything about it:p

comp11.jpg

EDIT: damn my monitor is dusty!

Last edited:
The Revelation said:
Is that a G90, 19" ?

I was looking at getting one of those for my gaming rig, how do you like it?

the G90fb owns all. i love it to death, its my favorite monitor ever

Ok, it has been a long time since I posted a picture of my computer. You can all thank Malakai for that. :rolleyes: Anyway, this is my computer, but that is very old picture. The picture you see is my computer affectionately named The Silver Bullet. The other computer that I have that is missing is The Black Hole. Sorry I don't have a camera to show you right now...The Black Hole is a Lian Li also and has some nice mods on it. Oh well. Anyway, I figure I'll post my system specs since I rarely do.

Lian Li PC-65 USB
AMD XP1600+ @1600 :D poetic justice
Abit GeForce4 4200 w/OTES
Swifty CPU heatsink
Orb North heatsink
HP 8200+ CDRW
Creative DVD
SB Extigy Platinum
Creative 5300 speakers
2 Maxtor 740DX 40gig in RAID0
2 Maxtor 740DX 40gig
1 WD POS 40gig
Enermax 550w
Custom Fanbus made by me controlling six fans and not controlling 5 others. Quiet though. ...now
That is all I can think of right now...other than lights and before you ask...I don't believe in floppies. I hate them. I wish they'd die. But that is another post. :)

P.S. You don't see the CD-ROMs because they are hiding :) All you have to do is touch the front of which CD you want and it opens up.

AP1170064.jpg

Pardon the mess you see there...The Bullet was in transition. It is much more organized now. Not to mention about 120miles away from where that picture was taken.

Last edited:
Here is my main rig. As you can see it is totally standard. One day I might get round to modding it a little. My Actual desk is in such a mess I dont dare take a pic but there is a flat panel LCD monitor, tiny laptop keyboard and wireless mouse on it :D

mainrig.jpg

OK, here's the rig that I finally got to build myself. XP1800, WD 80GB SE, yada,yada,yatta. :) As you can see, I need to get around to a) getting case fans to cover the side b) mod the side so it's like I don't have a side :D

MyComp.jpg

MyCompCloseup.jpg

And here's a picture of the Gateway I got... I was going to post it when I got it, but I lost the camera, and the thread died before I found it... So for all those who are still wondering what this awesome OEM looks like, take a gander. :)

GatewayComp.jpg

PS: AntiHess, your case is AWESOME!! I don't think I would ever think of something so cool if I tried!

JigPu

Great pics however I have no webcam/digicam! JigPu, is that exhaust fan in the back of your main intaking? Is it suppose to do that? Since I see the little manufacture sticker and that usually points to the direction where the fan blows in.

Yodums

Yeah, I have that fan as an intake. It was originaly stuck on the side of the case, but after taking the side off, I needed to move it somewhere else. So I stuck it there with it blowing in because it helps move air around the heatsink (where I've noticed air tends to stagnate in my case).

...Though I really want a more powerfull fan back there, along with a replacement on the side of the case. That fan right now probably moves only 10CFM or something horible like that. Can barely feel the air moving through it...

JigPu

Nothing particularly fancy. Watercooled with a DD cube in the top back. Hoping to make something a little more interesting for the next box. It is taller than my desk though :cool:

Case-Front.jpg
Case-Back.jpg

-Rav

Wow Rav, If I didn't know better your computer could pass as a midsized server hahahahh!

I had one question for AntiHeiss are those harddrives open on the side of your case? I cannot tell but it looks odd/badass.

Here is what I mean
AP1170064.jpg

those hdd's rock.yeh thats even a little farther than im willing to go at this point.that takes BIG ROCKS too do!standing ovation!

geeees everyone in my family thought i was nutz doing watercooling last time. mabey ill go to the comp store snag some 500mb hdds cheap and practice.

Back