• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zalman Flower fan bracket - PSU - conflict!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

GRiMMi

Registered
I just ordered the Zalman Flower Gold due to the excellent noise level. After reading a few more reviews I think that the bracket/fan won't fit in my system. I have a cheap Eurocase miditower (minitower ? what's the diff.?) in which the power supply is positioned over/beside the cpu (depends where you see it from). The main thing is it's where the fan's bracket should normally be. (Right beside the pci/agp slot screw holes.) Well, I'm thinking of returning it once I get it on monday, but I'm wondering, does anyone have the same problem and a workaround ? I'm sure with some fancy modding I could place the fan somewhere else. I also have a fairly quiet Cooler Master fan with higher cfm, which I can use. Does anyone have any tips on how to attach a fan to the bottom of the psu ? Sure simply taping it wouldn't be a good thing...
Any input appreciated.
Thanks

GRiMMi

Back