• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Zombie Shooter 2 Should check it out if you like zombie games

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sulretal

I picked this up for 2 bucks on the steam holiday sale, but it is definitely a good shoot em up game.

Its over head view and you mindlessly shoot hordes of zombies. After a while they seem to be more mutant than zombie-like, but whatever. There are lots of weapons though inevitably you'll just end up using the energy weapons after mission 9 or so.

Good game though for 10 bucks, at 2 dollars it was a steal.

copernicus

Picked this up on the sale as well, and liked it so much i went back and picked up sigma's shooter pack for $3.39 with the original zombie shooter, and all of the alien shooter games. fast paced addictive gameplay, def worth the money. There are demo's on steam for all of their games as well.

btw you can replace the music soundtrack with any song you like just convert it to an ogg and rename it.

ratbuddy

Picked this up on the sale as well, and liked it so much i went back and picked up sigma's shooter pack for $3.39 with the original zombie shooter, and all of the alien shooter games. fast paced addictive gameplay, def worth the money. There are demo's on steam for all of their games as well.

btw you can replace the music soundtrack with any song you like just convert it to an ogg and rename it.

Where'd ya get it for $3.39?? I loved Alien Shooter 2 on Gametap but when I switched to 64 bit OS it stopped working..

copernicus

Where'd ya get it for $3.39?? I loved Alien Shooter 2 on Gametap but when I switched to 64 bit OS it stopped working..

All of sigmas games were 75% off during the holiday sale, including the shooter pack. was a great deal :cool:

Msi.

I bought the pack as well as a lot of other games from the indie list. Loved it.

Though so far i find the alien shooter 2 reloaded to be the best, then again I haven't put that much time into the game (question of having to many unfinished games already).