Yesterday, Nvidia released its latest Game Ready 466.47 WHQL Driver. This update provides Nvidia GPUs with support for Days Gone, Knockout City, and several others. Additionally, it adds DLSS capability to multiple titles such as AMID EVIL, Aron’s Adventure, Everspace 2, and No Man’s Sky. For more information, please continue reading Nvidia’s Release Highlights.
GeForce Game Ready Driver 466.47 WHQL Release Highlights
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.
Game Ready for Days Gone
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the launch of Days Gone on PC with increased levels of detail, higher foliage draw distances, native 4K rendering, a configurable field of view, ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked frame rates, and more. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for Knockout City.
By Andrew Burnes on May 18, 2021 – Our latest GeForce Game Ready driver brings you day-one support for Days Gone and Knockout City. And there’s also support for 6 new GeForce Experience Optimal Playable Settings profiles.
To download and install, simply fire upGeForce Experience and click the “Drivers” tab. And to learn more about everything included, keep reading.
Game Ready For Days Gone
Days Gone is an open-world action-adventure game, set in a harsh wilderness two years after a devastating global pandemic. Step into the dirt flecked shoes of former outlaw biker Deacon St. John, a bounty hunter trying to find a reason to live in a land surrounded by death. Scavenge through abandoned settlements for equipment to craft valuable items and weapons, or take your chances with other survivors trying to eke out a living through fair trade… or more violent means.
Explore the Pacific Northwest on Deacon’s motorcycle, fight vicious gangs and roaming hordes of Freakers, lethal mutants who swarm and attack en masse, and unravel a looming mystery in this critically-acclaimed game.
Two years after its console release, Days Gone launches on PC today, with increased levels of detail, higher foliage draw distances, native 4K rendering, a configurable field of view, ultra-wide monitor support, unlocked frame rates, and a raft of other PC features outlined in the official FAQ.
To ensure you have the best possible experience, and highest levels of performance when exploring, stealthing and fighting your way through Days Gone’s massive, gorgeous open world, download and install our new Game Ready Driver.
New Games Supported By GeForce Experience’s Optimal Settings
GeForce Experience’s one-click optimal settings enable you to instantly configure game options for your system’s hardware, giving you smooth, optimized gameplay. Over 1000 titles are supported, and since our last driver release we’ve added support for 6 more:
- Hood: Outlaws & Legends
- Metro Exodus: Enhanced Edition
- Ranch Simulator
- Resident Evil Village
- Total War: Rome Remastered
- Totally Accurate Battle Simulator
GeForce Experience also enables you to capture and stream your gameplay, take screenshots, upload videos to social networks, and more. For all the details, head here.
NVIDIA DLSS Comes To No Man’s Sky, AMID EVIL, And Other Games This Month
NVIDIA DLSS (Deep Learning Super Sampling) is a groundbreaking AI rendering technology that increases graphics performance using dedicated Tensor Core AI processors on GeForce RTX GPUs. NVIDIA DLSS taps into the power of a deep learning neural network to boost frame rates and generate beautiful, sharp images for your games. For this reason, developers are adopting the technology en masse, and this month 9 games are either launching with DLSS, or adding it for players via updates.
You can get the complete lowdown on this month’s additions in our dedicated NVIDIA DLSS article, and a quick summary below:
- AMID EVIL: Much loved retro shooter gets an update today, adding ray-traced effects and NVIDIA DLSS, which amps up performance by up to 2.7X at 4K.
- Aron’s Adventure: The action-adventure RPG recently added NVIDIA DLSS using our Unreal Engine 4 plugin, and players saw performance leap by up to 60%.
- Everspace 2: The Early Access space RPG-shooter will be updated today with support for DLSS, increasing performance by up to 80%.
- No Man’s Sky: An upcoming update adds NVIDIA DLSS, accelerating performance by up to 70% at 4K on desktops.
- Redout: Space Assault: Space shooter adds NVIDIA DLSS today, along with ray-traced reflections and shadows, for a more immersive experience.
- Scavengers: Free-to-play shooter launched earlier this month with NVIDIA DLSS, boosting performance for GeForce RTX gamers by up to 40%.
- Wrench: Mechanic sim adds ray tracing and NVIDIA DLSS, and on desktops performance is doubled at 4K when ray tracing is enabled.GeForce RTX users can now boost performance with NVIDIA DLSS in 50 games, with more integrations launching each and every month. To learn about the latest titles to benefit, stay tuned to GeForce.com.
NVIDIA DLSS Comes To Virtual Reality
DLSS has changed gaming forever by using AI powered by RTX Tensor Cores and a deep learning neural network to boost frame rates and generate beautiful, sharp images for games. DLSS delivers the performance headroom to maximize quality settings and increase output resolution.
Now, this revolutionary technology has been applied to frame rate-hungry virtual reality titles for the first time. The first VR titles that support NVIDIA DLSS are:
- No Man’s Sky: An upcoming update adds NVIDIA DLSS, doubling your framerates in Virtual Reality at the Ultra graphics preset, maintaining 90 FPS on an Oculus Quest 2 with a GeForce RTX 3080.
- Into The Radius VR: Using NVIDIA DLSS, players will discover a noticeable improvement to anti-aliasing, which greatly reduces shimmering and stair-stepping on objects and foliage, further enhancing image quality and immersion.
- Wrench: Ray tracing and DLSS comes to VR in a new update, boosting performance by up to 80% in VR, for a faster, smoother experience, and giving players the headroom to enable new ray-traced effects.
GeForce Game Ready Driver – Download Now
You can download the new GeForce Game Ready 466.47 WHQL driver through GeForce Experience.This driver is required for GeForce RTX 3080, RTX 3070, and RTX 3060 Ti graphics cards with LHR, which ship starting late May 2021. Please refer to our NVIDIA Blog for further details.
If you experience any technical issues with the new Game Ready drivers please post a detailed report on theGeForce.com Driver Feedback Forum, where our Customer Care team can better assist you. And if you’re looking for a full list of fixes in this driver, for previously-reported issues, head here.
SUPPORTED PRODUCTSNVIDIA TITAN SERIES
NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z
GEFORCE RTX 30 SERIES
GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060
GEFORCE RTX 20 SERIES
GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060
GEFORCE 16 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650
GEFORCE 10 SERIES
GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010
GEFORCE 900 SERIES
GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950
GEFORCE 700 SERIES
GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710
GEFORCE 600 SERIES
GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630