Table of Contents
Earlier this week Nvidia released its latest GeForce Game Ready Driver 471.68 WHQL This update provides support for several new games including Naraka: Bladepoint, Psychonauts2, and Back 4 Blood Open Beta. There are also multiple fixes and additional compatibility with some newly validated G-SYNC displays. Below are Nvidia’s highlights as well as product compatibility.
NVIDIA GeForce Game Ready Driver 471.68 WHQL Update
Game Ready For Naraka: Bladepoint & Other New Games
Game Ready Drivers ensure you have the best possible experience from the second you load the latest and greatest games. In our newest driver, we’re bringing you launch-day support for three new titles and a highly anticipated beta:
Naraka: Bladepoint: The open beta for this unique fantasy battle royale was one of Steam’s top 10 most played games a few months back, and on August 12th the game will launch officially worldwide. If you own a GeForce RTX GPU or laptop, you’ll receive the definitive experience with best-in-class performance, plus support for the much-loved NVIDIA DLSS and NVIDIA Reflex, which will boost performance by up to 60% at 4K, and make you more competitive through the reduction of system latency. Check back in a couple of days for our Naraka: Bladepoint launch article.
Back 4 Blood Open Beta: On August 12th, all PC gamers can participate in the Open Beta for Turtle Rock Studios’ highly-anticipated Back 4 Blood. And if you play on a GeForce RTX graphics card or laptop, you can enhance your experience with NVIDIA DLSS. Learn more about the beta and its tech in our dedicated Back 4 Blood article.
Psychonauts 2: Double Fine Productions’ Psychonauts is a cult classic action-platformer from 2005. On August 25th, 16 years later, the long-awaited sequel will go on sale. For the definitive experience, grab our new Game Ready Driver.
Support For Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
Our newest Game Ready Driver driver also adds support for 7 new G-SYNC Compatible displays – gaming monitors that deliver a baseline Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) experience that makes your gaming smoother and more enjoyable.
MANUFACTURER MODEL HDR SIZE LCD Type Resolution VRR Range AOC AG274FG8R4+ Yes 27″ IPS 1920×1080 (FHD) 48-260Hz AOC AG274QG3R4B+ Yes 27″ IPS 2560×1440 (QHD) 48-170Hz ASUS VG258QM No 24.5″ IPS 1920×1080 (FHD) 48-240Hz ASUS PG32UQ Yes 32″ IPS 3840×2160 (4K) 48-144Hz Lenovo G24-20 Yes 24″ IPS 1920×1080 (FHD) 50-165Hz MSI G251F No 24.5″ IPS 1920×1080 (FHD) 48-165Hz ViewSonic XG320Q Yes 31.5″ IPS 2560×1440 (QHD) 48-165Hz
- [Batman Arkham Knight][GeForce 10 Series]: The game may crash when turbulence smoke is used. 
- [Hitman 3]: The game may display random flickering when V-SYNC is disabled 
- [Monster Hunter World]: The game displays flashing glitches after extended gameplay. 
- [Assassin’s Creed Odyssey]: Drops in frame rate occur during gameplay and when running the benchmark. 
- [Topaz Video Enhance AI]: The application fails to process video with driver TDR error. 
- [D5 Render]: Black corruption overlay occurs with NVIDIA DLSS ON.
- Rendering artifacts appear on the desktop when using NVIDIA SDR deep color (10pbc). 
- [PLA Benchmark][PhysX]: The NVIDIA GPU is not used for PhysX when running the benchmark. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- Tom Clancy’s The Division 2 may display graphical artifacts. 
- Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed may crash on courses where players drive through water. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color.
To work around, disable MPO using the registry key found in the KB article:
- Unable to detect supported display modes for the Samsung Odyssey G9 display 
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager – 202.03
- HD Audio Driver – 184.108.40.206
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 220.127.116.11
- CUDA – 11.4
- AMD Radeon Adrenalin 2020 21.8.1 Driver Update
- ASUS Unveils X570 ROG Crosshair VIII Extreme Motherboard
- Noctua Announces Four New CPU Coolers for Intel’s LGA4189 Xeon