Big day for GPU driver releases! NVIDIA released the latest installment in its software package, GeForce 452.06 Game Ready drivers. The newest version offers compatibility for new versions of retro classics like Microsoft Flight Simulator and Tony Hawk Pro Skater as well as the newest installment in the epic WoW series, World of Warcraft: Shadowlands.
For a list of games supported in the latest release, visit NVIDIA’s Microsoft Flight Simulator Game Ready Driver update. There is also a complete list of newly validated G-SYNC monitors.
Below are the issues fixed in this release, with full details available in the GeForce 452.06 release notes:
- [Shadow of the Tomb Raider][DirectX 12]: The game may crash when launched if hardware accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled. 
- [Death Stranding]: Texture corruption may be observed during gameplay on GeForce GTX 16/ RTX 20 series GPUs. 
- [Path of Exile]: Black square corruption appears around characters.
- [Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed]: The game crashes when playing in a water level. 
- [Forza Motorsport 7]: The game starts to stutter after racing a few laps. 
- [Zhan Ge Jing Ji Chang]: Corruption occurs in the game when played in the Tencent mobile game simulator. 
- Several games randomly freeze for a few seconds during gameplay. Affected games include Assassin’s Creed Origins, Planetside 2, Assassin’s Creed III, Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. 
- The NVIDIA Control Panel does not display the native resolution of some HDTVs if the timings are invalid. 
- Some displays may show a green tint when Windows Night Light is enabled. 
- Snow appears on the display upon waking up the HDMI monitor. 
- [Notebook][Turing] Display may show pixelated corruption on waking notebook from long display off 
Featured Image: GTX 1080 (Courtesy NVIDIA)