Nvidia just released its latest Game Ready Driver, 471.11 WHQL, which provides additional support and optimizations for Doom Eternal, LEGO Builder’s Journey, and the latest update to Rust. Support for four new G-Sync capable monitors is included in this patch as well as fixes to known issues. To see if your Nvidia graphics card is compatible with GRD 471.11 continue reading Nvidia’s press release.
GEFORCE GAME READY DRIVER
Driver Version:471.11 – WHQLRelease Date:Tue Jun 22, 2021Operating System:Windows 10 64-bitLanguage:English (US)File Size:720 MB
*This download includes the NVIDIA graphics driver and an option to additionally install the GeForce Experience application. Details for use of the software can be found in the NVIDIA GeForce Software license and GeForce Experience Software license respectively.
Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.Game Ready for DOOM Eternal
This new Game Ready Driver provides support for the latest new titles and updates, including the latest patch for DOOM Eternal which introduces ray-trace reflections and NVIDIA DLSS technology. Additionally, this release also provides optimal support for LEGO Builder’s Journey which includes several ray-traced effects and performance-accelerating DLSS, the latest update for Rust which adds NVIDIA DLSS technology, F1 2021, and the new NVIDIA Reflex integration in Escape from Tarkov.
Game Ready For F1 2021
Codemasters and Electronic Arts’ F1 2021 launches next month. For optimum performance, and the best possible experience, download and install our new Game Ready Driver before its release.
New Features and Other Changes
Added support for Windows 10 May 2021 Update (version 21H1)
Advance Notice of Discontinued Support
Release 470 will be the last driver branch to support desktop GPUs based on the Kepler architecture.
Support For Newly Validated G-SYNC Compatible Displays
MANUFACTURER MODEL HDR SIZE LCD Type Resolution VRR Range AOC AG274US4R6B Yes 27″ IPS 3840×2160 (4K) 48-144Hz AOC AG254FWG8R4 Yes 24.5″ IPS 1920×1080 (FHD) 48-144Hz ASUS VG28UQL1A No 28″ IPS 3840×2160 (4K) 48-144Hz LG 32GN650/32GN63T Yes 32″ IPS 2560×1440 (QHD) 60-144Hz
NVIDIA DLSS Linux Support For Proton
NVIDIA DLSS support for Vulkan API games is now available on Proton, enabling Linux gamers to use the dedicated AI Tensor Cores of their GeForce RTX GPUs to accelerate frame rates in DOOM Eternal, No Man’s Sky, and Wolfenstein: Youngblood. Support for DLSS-enhanced DirectX titles running via Proton will follow this Fall.
To enable Proton through your GNU/Linux Steam application, and use NVIDIA DLSS in supported titles:
- Download and install our new Linux driver
- Install and Launch Steam
- At the top of the menu bar, select “Steam” and click on “Settings” in the dropdown menu
- To the left of the Settings pop-up window, select “Steam Play” at the bottom of the list
- Check “Enable Steam Play for supported titles” and “Enable Steam Play for all other titles”
- Next to the “Run other Titles with” category, there is a drop down menu. Choose Proton Experimental
- Load and play a supported DLSS game
- [World of Warcraft: Shadowlands]: Random flicker may occur in certain locations in the game 
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 980M]: The system locks with a black screen upon booting into Windows. no repro with 457.51. 
- [Surround][GeForce RTX 3090]: With Surround active, setting Bezel Correction disables Surround. 
- [Crossfire][GeForce Experience][FreeStyle]: Freestyle might not work on Crossfire after the game is updated. 
- [HDR]: Some specific HDMI displays might show some flickering in HDR mode. 
- [Steam VR game]: Stuttering and lagging occur upon launching a game while any GPU hardware monitoring tool is running in the background. 
- [NVIDIA Ampere GPU]: Colors may appear incorrect in games if sharpen Freestyle filter is used with HDR enabled. 
- Display may flicker or lose signal when launching a game on an adaptive-sync VRR monitor in multi-monitor configuration when sharing the same display mode 
- DisplayPort monitor may not wake from sleep when connected in extended mode with an HDMI 2.1 display that is powered off. 
- [Batman Arkham Knight]: The game crashes when turbulence smoke is enabled. 
- [YouTube]: Video playback stutters while scrolling down the YouTube page. 
- DPC latency is higher when color mode is set to 8-bit color compared to 10-bit color. 
This release supports the following APIs:
- Open Computing Language (OpenCLTM software) 3.0 for NVIDIA® MaxwellTM and later GPUs
- OpenGL® 4.6
- Vulkan® 1.2
- DirectX 11
- DirectX 12 (Windows 10)
Software Module Versions
- NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager – 201.94
- HD Audio Driver – 18.104.22.168
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 22.214.171.124
- CUDA – 11.3
Driver Compatibility DESKTOP NVIDIA TITAN NVIDIA TITAN RTX, NVIDIA TITAN V, NVIDIA TITAN Xp, NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), GeForce GTX TITAN X, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN Z GeForce RTX 30 GeForce RTX 3090, GeForce RTX 3080 Ti, GeForce RTX 3080, GeForce RTX 3070 Ti, GeForce RTX 3070, GeForce RTX 3060 Ti, GeForce RTX 3060 GeForce RTX 20 GeForce RTX 2080 Ti, GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2060 GeForce 16 GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1660, GeForce GTX 1650 GeForce 10 GeForce GTX 1080 Ti, GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070 Ti, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050, GeForce GT 1030, GeForce GT 1010 GeForce 900 GeForce GTX 980 Ti, GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 970, GeForce GTX 960, GeForce GTX 950 GeForce 700 GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750, GeForce GTX 745, GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710 GeForce 600 GeForce GTX 690, GeForce GTX 680, GeForce GTX 670, GeForce GTX 660 Ti, GeForce GTX 660, GeForce GTX 650 Ti BOOST, GeForce GTX 650 Ti, GeForce GTX 650, GeForce GTX 645, GeForce GT 640, GeForce GT 635, GeForce GT 630 MOBILE GeForce RTX 30 GeForce RTX 3080 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Ti Laptop GPU, GeForce RTX 3050 Laptop GPU GeForce RTX 20 GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2080, GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER, GeForce RTX 2070, GeForce RTX 2060 GeForce MX GeForce MX450, GeForce MX350, GeForce MX330, GeForce MX250, GeForce MX230, GeForce MX150, GeForce MX130, GeForce MX110 GeForce GTX 16 GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 Ti, GeForce GTX 1650 GeForce 10 GeForce GTX 1080, GeForce GTX 1070, GeForce GTX 1060, GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GeForce GTX 1050 GeForce 900M GeForce GTX 980, GeForce GTX 980M, GeForce GTX 970M, GeForce GTX 965M, GeForce GTX 960M, GeForce GTX 950M, GeForce 945M, GeForce 940MX, GeForce 930MX, GeForce 920MX, GeForce 940M, GeForce 930M GeForce 800M GeForce GTX 860M, GeForce GTX 850M, GeForce 845M, GeForce 840M, GeForce 830M