Table of Contents
Win your very own NZXT Phantom case with minimal effort. All you have to do is comment on this article and you are eligible to win. This highly-acclaimed enthusiast case has been generously contributed by NZXT.
How to Enter:
1. Comment on this article using the gray button on the bottom by February 6, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
- Become a member of OC Forums to comment on this article.
- This contest is open to users in North America only. (Sorry Europe, but we will have another contest for you soon).
- One entry per household. Members using the same IP address will be investigated and disqualified at forum moderators’ discretion.
- All forums members are eligible including team members, seniors and moderators.
Features (Courtesy NZXT)
- Maximum Compatibility: Large heatsinks, graphics and E-ATX support
- Excellent Wire Management: Large spacing behind the motherboard provides ample space for wire routing
- Large Expandability: Space for 7 hard drives and five 5.25″ bays
- 7 Fan Cooling Options: Dual 200mm, single 230/200mm, triple 120mm and front 140mm
- Innovative all-new 5.35″ screwless system
- 3.5″/2.5″ SSD support on all 7 drive [bays]
- Dual radiator support and quad watercooling tube cutouts on backplate.
- Rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration
- Extra large mesh holes for increased airflow
- Five 20W per channel fan control totaling 100w
- Top mounted USB, audio/mic and E-SATA
- Fan LED on/off function
Here are our conclusions from when we reviewed this case a few months back:
For $139.99 at Newegg, this case is a steal. There was almost nothing negative to say about this product, mind you it is my job to look at these products critically. Installation was smooth, especially with screwless 5.25″ bays and thumbscrews in the expansion slots. It was also great not to have to wire up my own fan controller setup, the Phantom was already wired and ready for use. If you are in the market for a new case, the NZXT Phantom will not disappoint.
- Durable steel construction
- Cooling Friendly Design: four included fans, plenty of mounts for fans of different sizes, space for watercooling equipment and tubing cutouts on the back of the case
- Mesh all over the case helps airflow, but stops dust from entering the case (included fan filters block dust as well)
- Easy-to-mount HDD/SSD and screwless 5.25″ drives
- Wire management holes and plenty of space to hide wires
- Stylish, futuristic looks
- Added value in integrated five-channel fan controller and seven fan filters
- Drive bay door does not lock into place
- Difficult to decipher RPM with fan controller
Two others will be chosen at random to receive a sleeved LED kit from NZXT, with adjustable brightness. The LEDs are on a flexible sleeved cable, allowing for placement throughout the case and even behind/under components, which makes this more versatile than your average cold-cathode.
Winner will be chosen at random and notified via private message on the forums. Good luck to all participants!
For more information about NZXT products, check out their facebook fan page.