• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Who makes this?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Christensen

I have a stick of PC-2100 512mb of ddr. On it are the following: MD in large letters, AE25D6424T-7, 64mx4T4 0221, HJ with a circle around it followed by M1. Any idea who makes this? How can I tell the CAS--it's supposed to be 2? If someone knows what this is, is it any good? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

did you try googleing for that number you posted there?

No result on google...

Well, your CAS is 2.5, your first timing (related to the D) is 6 followed by 4,2,4 and your T is 7, so have a look in your BIOS and thats what it can do... You may have to see what the exact timings are relating to in your BIOS, but it should follow in order...

Thanks--any additional info anyone else has,especially what manufacturer, will help me figure out if this stick is worth keeping.

I think I found out who the manufacturer is--Oki Semiconductor. At least this is who probably made the chips. Has anyone ever heard of them?

Back