• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Ocz Rdram?????????

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OCZ is a bunch of crap, their a scam. They have horrible support for their products which don't even run at the rated speed, their RMA service is horrible. The previous "OCZ Exposed" was probably deleted or set so only mods can view it.

You should check out other brands. I know Kingston has PC1066, I just dont know how well it works. But just keep in mind: OCZ is not a brand you would want to deal with.

p0b0y said:
but it looks cool...
LOL

Don't get sucked in. OCZ ram is lousy and you will almost never get to the speed the ram is rated at let alone overclocking it farther than what it is rated for. Awhile ago there was a thread by Mr Natural in which he disscused how he had uncovered OCZs scam. I'm pretty sure they don't manufacture ram(not the PCB or anything). They basicly just remark it. Respectable brands such as Corsair,Crucial/Micron and Kingmax would be a much wiser choice.

Back