• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

aaargggh not funny..... (error)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

hellwolf

prime95 gives an error on stock settings... been like this since i popped new ram on.... how am i gonna explain that to the store?... i mean pc runs ok... but about 1 of 20 times that i play a game the thing goes back to desktop without an error msg... i bet its the ram.... since prime95 gives an error in the calculation even on stock speeds.... (well ram is tweaked all but 1T) but still isnt normal is it?

goddamn RAM chip.... now its not giving an error yesterday it was.... huh?... i didnt change anything.... arg im never gonna take anything else but m-tec never had any probs on them.... this one sucks ***

first its troubeling my fsb...then its givving errors...now it works fine again?

OnDborder said:
My,my, what colorful language..

hehe thats me :p

anyways im running the normal speed 333mhz but im running all tweaks except 1T command

Back