• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help for advice of fitting the radiator.....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LandShark

Super Shark Moderator
i have a CoolerMaster Full Tower case, interior same as any full tower Antec/Chiefcase. i've seen most people put their heat core/radiator in front of those 2 80mm fan slot. however, there's the hard drive rack. i did put the rack there, but still, there's the "bottom rail" for the rack that's in the way! how do you guys removed that???.....:rolleyes:

Use a drill and 1/8' titanium drill bit to remove the rivets. Then you can remove the HD tray. That is what I did with my Chieftec AX case

umm either screwdriver to drill out the rivets or i took plyers and ripped it off safely.

hahah...I just did that today...All that you have to do is get a drill and go through the rivets...I even did it with all of my components still in the case....All you have to do is put ducktape on the back of the rivets so that the shrapenal do not get inside the computer, it only took around 10 minutes to remove the whole thi8ng

Back