• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Maze3 or TC-4

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ya he didnt im just letting him know about it, because he is looking into high-performance waterblocks. maybe he doesnt know. i dont know if he knows or not.

nikhsub1 said:

Danny says they are coming soon, next couple of weeks...

Thanks, I really hope so, because I was losing faith reading the "coming soon" text for a few weeks too long.

I'm actually debating with myself whether I should get a TC4 or Cathar's WW block. Tough decision.

Greetings, all...
I'm having the same issue; I've been haunting the D-Tek site waiting for some word on the P4 mounts for the TC-4. I've emailed him about it, but haven't heard back yet.
Hopefully, I'll be putting this new system of mine together in the next few weeks, and I'd like to have my WC setup ready.
Bottom line: If the TC-4 P4 adapter doesn't materialize soon, do any of you know of a hold down that you would recommend for this block?
Thanks.

I was close to purchasing a TC4 a while ago, but I settled on a AL topped Spiral instead. It is a sweet performing block. If you can't get the TC4, I'd recommend it to you.

whats tc-4 look like inside? got a linky? i just checked dtek's website, but dont have time to search right now.

edit: just saw jml's thread, nevermind... that is a pretty cool design.

Back