• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Waterblocks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
It might be a decent block but don't go thinking it's the best though. There is no such thing as a high flow or low flow block. They all perform better with more flow. BillA's testing has proven this. With my homemade block that has a high flow rating performs on par with the best of them except for a couple blocks out there. When I add high flow and alot of head pressure, roughly 50 PSI, It'll beat the pants off them all. Those same blocks like Cathar's and a few others with those conditions would just make mine look even worse. LOL

If you want a decent block the gemini isn't to bad for the price. There's better out there but your choice depends on what you want to spend and what kind of performance you want. It's a lexen top which can leak easier than others too, so keep that in mind.

For 2 US dollars more you can get a TC-4 with an Aluminum top. Would perform better. For 4 US dollars you can get the TC-4 rev2 with a poly top.

Back